Clyde Ecology Ltd is an established ecological consultancy, based in Central Scotland but undertaking work anywhere in Britain.
We aim to be a “one stop shop”, providing ecological advice, surveys, research and impact assessment, on the responses of wildlife to development.
More specifically, our services include;
- Advice at the earliest possible stage, on the presence of protected wildlife and habitats on proposed development sites, along with the legal and planning implications.
- Baseline surveys to provide the information on the presence, distribution and abundance of protected habitats and species required for planning applications
- The collation of pre-existing and new survey data to establish the ecological importance of a site
- Ecological Impact Assessment
- The design of mitigation and compensation solutions whenever significant impacts are predicted
- Presenting the results of such research as appropriate to client needs, whether it be: chapters and technical reports for environmental statements; applications for European Protected Species licences; habitat management plans; site condition monitoring; post-development monitoring; biodiversity action planning, etc.